Source: CrowdSpring, Dec 2010
- Crowdsourcing marketplaces will earn significantly more market share.
- More professionals will participate in crowdsourcing.
- Professional associations (such as the AIGA in the U.S.) will continue to lose relevance because they do not speak for nor represent the interests of the growing creative movement
- Traditional agencies will continue to erode, in part, because of crowdsourcing.
- More industries will leverage crowdsourcing.
- The rise of mobile crowdsourcing.
- The Publishing industry will embrace crowdsourcing.
- Crowdsourcing will render geography irrelevant.
- Governments will continue to embrace crowdsourcing
- Crowdsourcing businesses will evolve their business models to provide more sophisticated crowdsourced services.