Source: VentureBeat, Mar 2012
- Have a sign. … Spend the money to get a decent sign that talks about what your company does in a few bullet points.
- Do your elevator pitch and then ask the person you’re talking to what his or her role is.
- Make sure everyone working your booth is familiar with the basics of your company.
- Direct people to the right person.
- Be prepared to answer questions about where you fit relative to the competition.
- Pay attention to badges.
- Know who the players are in your space.
- Grab attention from the get go.
- Show your product.
- Tell us why you are the right person or team to do this.
- Be prepared to back up claims you make about traction.
- Pay attention to who is tweeting about you during and after the event.