Source: Business Insider, Jun 2012
- Top product managers think big and attack complex problems
- They know how to make a good argument.
- Good product managers can make things really easy.
- Good product managers know how to get things done.
- Good product managers can give decent forecasts of a company.
- Product managers can understand technical trade-offs.
- Good product managers execute on their ideas
- The best product managers understand good design.
- They need to be able to write effectively, too.